Copyright © Kyo Empty Space
Design by Dzignine
Saturday, December 17, 2011

Linda Le the cute cosplayer


I would like to introduce to you all a beautiful girl named Linda Le. Do you know Linda Le? Or maybe Vampy?





Linda Le (Vampy), is super sexy Asian American cosplay chick. Linda currently resides in California working as a stylist, model, nerd, and gamer fan. Her many sided looks and Anime allure has earned her quite a cult following under the alias ‘Vampy’.

Here is the introduction from her.
"I was one of three children and, as luck would have it, I was the only girl who also happened to be the middle child. (hehe) I was born and raised in a small town called Okmulgee, Oklahoma. My brothers and I oftentimes found ourselves using our imagination at home alot since there really wasn't anywhere to go and not many people to hang out with that got us. However, I grew up in the 80's so there definitely wasn't a lack of things that inspired me. Watching JEM!, Transformers, G.I. Joe, He-man, ALF, Count Duckula, Rainbow brite(the list goes on and on), playing my NES and watching WWF with my dad ruled my whole world as a kid. "


Name: Linda Le (aka Vampy)
Birthday: December 15th
Astrological Sign: Sagittarius
Hometown: Okmulgee, Oklahoma
Location: Bay Area, CA
Stats: 33-23-33 


;

Many cosplay she had done and the result is like the pictures contained in this article. For more pictures see Fans page





Source : vampbeauty.com

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

Give use a feedback by leaving a comment