Copyright © Kyo Empty Space
Design by Dzignine
Thursday, June 03, 2010

Press Conference of Kamen Rider W & Goseinger Movie


Kamen Rider W, the first 2 in 1 detective Rider. Koichi Sakamoto, the director says "The timeline of this movie is set right before the end the TV series." The TV series has a linked developement. The actors of Shotaro and Phillip from Kamen Rider W, Renn Kiriyama and Masaki Suda said "Usually, Phillip is just behind Shotaro. This time it's the opposite, Shotaro will be more of a support for Phillip." (Kiriyama) "This time, it's about the growth of Phillip. I feel like I have more responsibiltiy. I am only 17 and I already to this kind of stuff." (Suda)

This time the guests are Matsuoka, Aya Sugimoto and Genki Sudo. The bad guy, Matsuoka, who is disguised as Kamen Rider Eternal says "I didn't think I'd ever work with something like this. I think if you work seriously and hard enough your dreams will come true." with a serious expression.


Sugimoto, who plays Maria S. Cranberry, said "The director told me, just because this is a children's movie, don't hold back. Be sexy and let the pheromones out, do your best and be proud" while pushing her chest out.
The movies will be released nation-wide the 7th August.



0 Comment:

Post a Comment

Give use a feedback by leaving a comment